Sunday, February 19, 2012

Introduction

Hi Everybody!

My name's Alicia and I'm a Communication Arts major at the University of New Hampshire.

I wanted to start out by letting you all know a little bit about what my blog will be about. Ever since I was little I have enjoyed traveling. I have had the privilege of traveling to some amazing places and in my blog I'll talk about some of my favorites. I would love to be able to say that I'm a well seasoned traveler, and even though I'm on my way to becoming one, I am far from it. There are many more places that I hope to travel to some day, and some of my blog posts will also be about these places.

To sum it all up, my blog will be about the places I have been, and it will also be about places that I hope to travel to some day. I hope that you all will find them as interesting as I do!

"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page."- St. Augustine


No comments:

Post a Comment